Saturday, August 18, 2007

Move in day not only signified the start of a new chapter in my life, but it also made me realize that from that point on I needed to be self sufficient and that my parents would no longer be with me every step of the way.
It was an emotional day but it was also very relieving to know that my parents are only about an hour and a half away in Nashville. We spent the entire day together and ended it with a nice dinner with my bests friends' family.


Who might that be? Tyson Ward is the name he goes by although his real name is quite interesting. You (the reader) will read about him on a regular basis because most of my stories stem from things we do.

Although this is short, it sums up what happened and is a base point for the stories that will unfold throughout my college career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment